Sunday 4 March 2012

Hyderabad:CM Kiran launches ‘King-I Tablet PC

                                                                                           
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy launched 'King-I tablet PC' to the Indian market here today. On the occasion, the Chief Minister congratulated Marketing Head, India, King-I Tab Trading Private Limited R Tenneti for the launch and presen

He congratulated R. Tenneti, marketing head, India, King-I Tab Trading Private limited, on the launch and presented the Tatblet PC to Government Whip T. Jayaprakash Reddy.
Mr. Tenneti said that they were the manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Tablet PCs that come in 25 different models and in four different sizes.
Mr. Tenneti has also informed that King-I Tab is ready to set up a manufacturing unit at Hyderabad.

No comments: